The second batch of the Administrative Staff Program towards Institutional Resiliency and Excellence (ASPIRE) Program started today. The ASPIRE is a training program designed to equip participants with the necessary knowledge, mindset and skills in developing and implementing a Quality Management System that will help their organizations attain improved and efficient operations, a sustained culture of innovation, customer-driven delivery of services, and empowered human resources.
At the end of the program, participants are expected to:
· Understand the strategic added value of a Quality Management System in achieving institutional resiliency and excellence,
· Drive the application for the Philippine Quality Award (PQA),
· Facilitate the creation of improvement teams,
· Develop an effective change engagement improvement plan,
· Solve problems systematically and innovatively,
· Establish a customer-driven quality culture, and
· Sustain continuous improvement work culture.
The second batch of the program is in partnership with the UP Diliman Office of the Chancellor and Office of the Vice-Chancellor for Academic Affairs.
It will run from May 20, 27, June 3, June 10, June 17, July 8 to 22, 2019.
#UPNEC #OC #OVCAA #ASPIRE2.0 #Overview #QMS #PQA #ProcessDocumentation